Saturday, October 25, 2008

Continuing the De-clutter Saga

Just an update, to let you guys know that I haven't altogether given up de-cluttering just because I'm on the other side of the country. I've been amassing a large Duane Reade bag full of clothes that I don't like anymore. It's been sitting rather unattractively in the corner of my side of the room, so I finally took it to Goodwill today! I am so pleased that there's a Goodwill right on 23rd St., not even a block away from my dorm.

I didn't have time to do any shopping though, despite REALLY wanting to. It's too bad, because I could really use some new clothes to fill the space of the ones I didn't like anymore. I also want some things to decorate our apartment with, because it turns out I will not be studying abroad in Paris next semester like I thought I would. Luckily I was prepared for this possibility, and I'm now looking into summer study abroad programs. Don't worry. Anyway, it was a productive day today. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: