Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rollercoasters

For some strange reason, I get really tempted to post every time my mother goes crazy bipolar on me and freaks out about something decluttering-related. But if I posted every time that happened, well, it would be a lot.

Today is just one of those days that makes me think a lot. Not in any sort of poignant way, but a lot of things have sparked thoughts in my head today, and I don't like the trains they've become. Ideas like the ones I've been reflecting on today take me to a very depressed feeling, and while I can blame the stressful state of our apartment, because it's easy, unfortunately I think it's more my fault than anything else.

It's weird that I spent a lot of time laughing with friends in the middle of today but that the rest of the day has so far been bookended by irritability and sadness.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, and you were so crazy and happy today at lunch...